Support Independent, Public-Powered News
Fuel the future of nonprofit news in Montana. Become a member of Montana Free Press and help bring high-quality, independent journalism to more communities in our state.
Wish to make a custom/one-time gift? Looking to donate via check? Click here.
$1-119 per year
- Members Only newsletter
- Access to quarterly digital newsletter with members-only updates and sneak peaks
- Reporting Journey Q&As
- Invitations to MTFP’s quarterly Reporting Journey series with Montana Free Press staff: go behind the scenes throughout the year with a chance to hear directly from our reporters and ask questions.
- Recognition on the MTFP website and in one MTFP newsletter.
$120-499 per year
Everything from Supporter, plus:
- Event discounts and early invites
- Early invitation to MTFP events plus presale opportunities or discounted tickets.
- Montana Free Press sticker.
$500+ per year
Everything from Benefactor, plus:
- Vip Event Access
- Priority seating at MTFP events and/or meet-and-greet access.
Join as a monthly sustainer at $15/month or more and receive everything at the Benefactor level plus $15 credit in our shop towards an MTFP tote bag or other MTFP merch.
More Donation Options
You can also make a donation through PayPal. Prefer to mail a check? Our mailing address is PO Box 1425, Helena, MT 59624.
Why Support Montana Free Press?
Montana Free Press is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit newsroom that provides independent journalism on local and statewide issues.
We won’t tell you how to think. We’ll engage, listen and provide you with the tools to make informed decisions by producing independent, high-quality reporting that is free and accessible to everyone.
Contributions or gifts to Montana Free Press are tax deductible. Our tax ID is 47-5237719.
Have questions or want to change a recurring donation? Contact us at email@example.com
“Despair over the fate of traditional newspapers is understandable, but these are also exciting times to witness the growth and evolution of new forms of journalism. With Montana Free Press, we have ringside seats to one of the most innovative, forward-thinking news organizations anywhere.”
— Ed Kemmick, Founder, Last Best News